June 1, 2020 - It is now time to update your child's Final Forms registration for the 2020-2021 school year.
RETURNING FAMILIES: You will need to log into Final Forms at www.sidney-oh.finalforms.com and click to update each of your students. It is important that the district has current contact information going into August as we begin to call and mail information about the upcoming school year.
- Please make sure to update any information that has changed and signed off on each form set.
- When complete, form sets will turn from green to red.
- Should you have a high school or middle school student, some form sets will turn yellow, signaling that they too much sign those forms.
- ALL FORM SETS MUST BE COMPLETED BY THE PARENT PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.
- If a student is unable to sign off on their form sets (high school/middle school), they will have the opportunity to sign off on those at school during the first week of school.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. If you need access to a computer to register, please come to the Board of Education office Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am and 4pm.
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION: If you know of anyone with a child who is eligible for kindergarten, please have them call Emerson (937-497-2261) or Longfellow (937-497-2264) to start the registration process. Because of COVID-19, we will not be holding kindergarten screening, however, it is essential that students are registered.
PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION: If you are interested in registering your child for preschool, you can start the process by visiting www.sidney-oh.finalforms.com to complete our online forms.
Children living in the Sidney City School district between the ages of 3 and 5 who are determined eligible for special education services through a multi-factored evaluation process receive preschool services free of charge. We welcome all children with disabilities. Transportation is provided according to the child’s IEP.
In addition, we offer the preschool opportunity for typically developing children. Typically developing children can attend for a monthly fee. Parents are required to provide transportation. Registration for the next school year will begin in March. Openings are limited and acceptance of typical children will be on a first-come, first-served basis with completed online registration and paid registration fee. There is no residency requirement for typically developing children.
Typically developing children who are three on or before September 30 may start preschool at the beginning of the school year. Those who turn 3 after September 30 but before the start of the second semester may start preschool at the start of the second semester in January.
Every child attending preschool must complete our online registration using Final Forms.
Additionally, initial registration requires copies of the following pieces of information for permanent records:
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record - shots must be up to date in accordance with the state guidelines
- Proof of Residency - mortgage, lease/rental agreement, phone/water/utility bill, pay stub
- Proof of Custody (as applicable)
Registration Fee: All typically developing children who take part in the preschool program will be asked to pay a registration fee of $25, due at the time of registration. Registration will be marked complete when forms online are fully submitted and the registration fee is paid.
Per state requirements, every child attending preschool must have a completed Medical and Dental Form prior to the start of each school year. Forms are available on our preschool page - http://www.sidneycityschools.org/9/Home.